EMPOWERING WOMEN WITH KNOWLEDGE TO STAY SAFE

Are you ready to empower yourself with knowledge on how to stay safe?

If it’s a HELL YES, then let's get started!!!

WANT A COPY OF MY TRAVEL SAFETY CHECKLIST? GRAB IT HERE!
Work with us

WORK WITH US

Would you love for us to come and host a Self Defence event in your work place? Or maybe for a group of girlfriends or even as a school event. Head over and take a look at the different services we offer.

Learn More
Check out our Podcast

PODCAST

Head over and listen to our weekly episodes which will empower you to live your best life not only in Self Defence but all areas of life. Don't forget to subscribe (it's FREE) so you don't miss an episode. 

Listen Now
Come and Join Us

FREE TIPS AND STRATEGIES

Do you want Self Defence tips and strategies sliding straight into your inbox? Then join our email list for all things Self Protection, plus you will be the first to know when new events or products drop.

Join Us

Knowledge is your Superpower!

So why is knowledge your SUPERPOWER? We believe that if you can equip yourself with the knowledge on how to avoid danger, you give yourself the best chance to avoid a violent encounter.

Violence is extremely ugly and anything can happen. Even the best martial artists can come undone, they may not see it coming, they may trip, several factors can take place and your outcome is not guaranteed. So this is why I am so passionate about delivering knowledge-based concepts on what to look out for, understanding the mind of the predator, how to react and most of all, making smart choices at the right time so that you remove yourself from what could escalate to a violent encounter.   

For many of us, violence is the first thing that comes to mind when we think of Self Defence. We see it in movies, we hear about it in the news and most likely when you see a poster advertising Self Defence classes, it will be a photo of someone doing something physical. From all that I have learnt over the years, I feel that training for a violent attack is about 10% of Self Defence, the other 90% is made up of all the things we can do to prevent and avoid a violent encounter. Self Defence is achievable for absolutely everyone, no matter what size, gender or physical strength you have. We can all learn how to avoid violence.  

Tell me more

Want more Self Protection tips? Check out our blog...

YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!!

Jul 16, 2020

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE EXPERIENCE FRIGHT?

May 02, 2020

"GUT INSTINCT" IS MY SUPERPOWER

Jan 17, 2020

Check out what is happening on Instagram

You can Follow Us here: @womens_self_defence_network